Hello Summer – Hello Juvéderm™ Voluma XC
- Posted on: Jun 15 2016
Summer is a perfect time of year to consider the areas of your face that could use a youthful, firming, more defined, fresher appearance. Cosmetic fillers are one of the most popular aesthetic cosmetic procedures worldwide. The options for their aesthetic use and the different formulations available make it possible for unique treatments – no matter your age or gender.
A surgical facelift is always an option, but for those who would rather skip the knife or who have medical reasons to avoid anesthesia, they can opt for injectable dermal fillers – which may also be combined with laser skin resurfacing. At Callender, we specialize in cosmetic fillers and their many, versatile uses.
Juvéderm™ Voluma XC injectable gel is one of our most popular fillers, and is the first and only FDA approved filler for instantly adding volume to the cheek and mid-face area. It’s a fact that as you age, it’s not just about fine lines and wrinkles – your skin can also lose fullness and volume.
- VolumaXC is a hyaluronic acid filler made using a proprietary technology. It comes pre-mixed with lidocaine to help improve your comfort during treatment.
- VolumaXC is different than other injectable gel fillers in that it is formulated to add volume where other products target wrinkles around the nose and mouth areas.
- VolumaXC is one of the best mid-facial fillers. It lifts and contours your facial features and gives your skin a more plump, youthful look.
- VolumaXC can provide you with a subtle lift for up to two years. Results can vary depending on your skin’s health and your muscle movements.
- VolumaXC injections are instant, non-surgical and are done during a brief visit to our offices.
- You may experience minor swelling and/or bruising following treatment, but his can be easily managed. You should be able to resume your daily activities within twenty-four hours.
Would you like to know more? Call to schedule an appointment, today, and get your summer off to a great, Juvéderm™ start: (301) 249-0970.
Posted in: Dermal Fillers