Welcome The New Year With Microdermabrasion
- Posted on: Jan 15 2016
The holiday season is over…things are quieting down…it’s time for you begin thinking about what changes you will make in the coming year. Now is the time to resolve to take care of your skin…to take the time to treat the damaging effects of aging, the sun and the environment.
One of the easiest, simplest, least expensive an quickest ways to do this is with a Microdermabrasion Treatment – the number two non-surgical cosmetic procedure in the United States. Microdermabrasion is unique and amazing: it removes the dry, dull, dead, outer layer of your skin, leaving you younger-looking, refreshed and radiant.
- Microdermabrasion is non-invasive, and uses a unique wand that is passed over your skin. Using the wand, tiny crystals are blown against your skin, abrading the top layer, the stratum corneum. The used crystals and dead cells from your skin are simultaneously vacuumed away into a sealed container.
- By removing the top layer of skin, microdermabrasion may stimulate the body to increase cell turnover and produce collagen.
- The procedure takes about 30 to 45 minutes. There is no discomfortor downtime. You can return to normal activities immediately, looking refreshed and glowing.
- Your microdermabrasion treatment will be tailored to meet your individual skin conditions.
- Our patients say they find the treatment soothing.
- Since skin typically regenerates at approximately 30-day intervals, microdermabrasion treatments should be repeated at intervals of four weeks for optimal improvement.
Microdermabrasion is the perfect treatment for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin, scars, fine wrinkles, acne-prone skin, freckles and age spots. And here’s the best news: microdermabrasion is affordable and can be performed during your lunch hour.
If you aren’t yet ready to try a chemical peel or a laser resurfacing treatment, microdermabrasion may be the treatment for you.
Call to schedule an appointment and add a microdermabrasion treatment to your list of rejuvenating resolutions: (301) 249-0970.
Posted in: Microdermabrasion