Aging In A Healthy Way – Every Day
- Posted on: Dec 30 2015
The seasons change, year by year. And your body changes, too. Time marches on and it’s impossible to stop it. Getting older is a natural process for everyone, but you don’t have to succumb to feeling old. Age is a number; you are only as old as you feel…common maxims that can be true, for you! Read on to learn more:
Here are 7 tips to help you feel vibrant and youthful at any age:
- Act Your Age…Be the age on the inside that you always loved being…and it will reflect in your face, body, and attitude.
- Eat To Live…you know what that means…for you. Do it and your body will thank you.
- Use Your Head…Learn a language or refresh your MahJong game; get your friends together for a game of Pinochle or Bridge; do crossword puzzles; take an art class. Stay smart and stay young.
- Play Every Day…Nothing makes you feel young and vibrant like exercise endorphins. Whether it’s dancing, walking, jogging, Zumba, Pickle Ball or getting down with your downward dog, just do it.
- Go Outside…It’s not just about getting enough sunshine vitamin D, it’s about seeing your world, exploring, skiing, hiking, meeting friends for brunch, coffee or tea. Time outdoors – especially with friends – can lighten your mood and make you feel young and alive.
- Smile. Smile…Put your best face forward, and greet every day with a smile. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter…not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- Take Time For You…Be your own best friend. Get a massage or a soothing facial. Have you been wanting to try Botox, a chemical peel or microdermabrasion?
The perfect time is NOW – there’s no time like the present!
Call us, today, to schedule a consultation appointment. The specialized team at Callender offers many rejuvenation procedures to help you enhance your face and body to unveil a fresher, younger looking you: (301) 249-0970.
Posted in: Skin-care Treatments